- Custard powder – 25 gms
- Milk – 200 ml
- Threptin Lite diskettes – 08 nos
- Coffee decoction – 20 ml
- Chhena (Dehydrated) – 60 to 70 Gms
- Whipped cream – 60 ml
- Cocoa powder to sprinkle
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Prepare the custard with milk, set & cool.
- Prepare a coffee decoction with lukewarm water & powdered coffee, it must be strong.
- Mix the custard with chhena, whipped cream & coffee powder.
- Break & soak Threptin Lite diskettes in coffee decoction
- Take a martini/cocktail/fancy glass, first line a layer with soaked Threptin Lite diskettes, then the custard mix, put some coffee decoction and spread little cocoa powder.
- Make 2 or 3 layers depending on the glass.
- Put it in the refrigerator to set.
- Garnish with cocoa powder, coffee beans & crusted Threptin Lite diskettes.