- Custard powder – 25 gms
- Milk – 250 ml
- Blueberry pulp – 25 gms
- Finely chopped strawberry – 2 nos.
- Strawberry compote with 6 to 8 strawberries
- Whipped cream – 25 gms
- Threptin Lite diskettes – 8 to 10 nos.
- Strawberries to garnish
- Mint to garnish
- Prepare a thick custard with milk and custard powder, cool and refrigerate to set.
- Prepare a sugarless strawberry compote and bring it to room temperature and mix with whipped cream.
- Take fancy shot glasses, smear the glasses with blueberry pulp and strawberry compote.
- Add finely chopped strawberries in the bottom layer, then make layers with fine Threptin Lite Diskettes crushed, Blueberry pulp and strawberry compote and Cream Mixture.
- Top to have some more chopped strawberries.
- Garnish with fresh mint and strawberries.