Threptin Roasted Almond Chocolate Cake.
- Two packs of Orio biscuits
- 1 bottle of Threptin diskettes
- 1 sachet of ENO
- 250 GM milk
- Cadbury gems
- roasted almonds
- big dairy milk chocolate
- Grind Orio biscuits and Threptin together in the grinder.
- Take one big bowl, put the Orio and Threptin biscuits powder in the bowl, add ENO powder and finally add milk.
- Take one pan, spread oil or butter at the bottom, put the above mentioned batter and bake in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Check it in the help of toothpick, Cool the cake, melt the almond chocolate with double boiling method and spread it on the top of a cake and use Cadbury gems for the decoration
- Cake is ready for serving