- Desi Ghee
- Suji 2 Cup (big)
- Raw Milk- 4 cups
- Threptin Biscuit-4
- Sugar-2.5 cup
- Baking soda
- Elachi powder
- 2 spoonful Lime juice
- kaju Badam (Broken)
- Coconut Powder or Coconut grinding 1 cup
- Refined oil.
- 1. First put 2 spoon of ghee (Desi ghee), in a kadai, and fry all Suji in it , and shake it for at least 6 mins, in low gas steam, add 2 cup milk and again shake it , Now add 4 threptin biscuits previously powdered in it and shake the suji in kadai until all get mixed and forms a batter.
- Take another Kadai or bati and add a small amount of water preferably 4 cups add 250 gms of sugar and add 1 spoon lime juice and boil it until a sugary syrup is formed Syrup should be thick. Put off the gas and let it cool down.
- Now take the batter formed and keep it in a plate and very slowly press the batter. Add coconut powder 1 spoon, 1 spoon Elachi powder , add 1 cup milk if necessary, add 1 spoon baking soda and press the until it becomes smooth dow , Now make small balls from the dow and press it with your hand to make Lechi, or chasni (Make 10 or more, as suitable)
- Take a kadai and use refined oil (sada tel) as needed to fry the lechi /chasni in the oil. A deep fry is not reqd , only a light fry will do and take out the chasni from the oil very slowly one by one and keep them in a plate to cool.
- Now put all the chasni / lechi in the sugary syrup (previously made) , and let the chasni soak in the syrup for at least 5-7 mins, pick the chasnis and keep them in a tray. Put some dry fruits (Kaju badam) on top of the chasni and Suji Ras bhari is ready.