Threptin Lite Biscuits – Ingredients, Uses, Dosage, Price and Benefits
Threptin Lite Biscuits come with ideal nutritional supplements. It works best for those suffering from diabetes or for those who are conscious about their calorie intake. It also helps those with cardiac-related problems. All in all, Threptin Lite Biscuits are the supplement that must be considered while looking for a healthy snacking option.
Apart from being a healthy snacking option, Threptin Lite diskettes are the perfect blend of healthy nutrients. They come with a blend of casein and whey protein which helps you remain healthy and fit. It comes with essential amino acids, fibres, B Vitamins and antioxidants which are essential for maintaining good health.
Adopt Threptin Lite Biscuits for Healthy Living
Threptin Lite is among the high-quality protein supplements which provides sustainable energy throughout the day. It helps build strength and keeps the body satiated. Its scientific formula manages blood sugar, cardiac health and supports weight management. It provides for healthy living because:
- The Threptin Lite Biscuits do not contain sugar which is suitable for diabetic patients and calorie-conscious people.
- It does not contain any Trans fat or cholesterol which is ideal for the heart.
- It contains dietary fibre which helps maintain digestive health.
- The antioxidants present in Threptin Lite protects the body from tissue damage.
- It contains an abundance of B Vitamins which lowers the homocysteine levels in diabetic and cardiac patients. This allows our body to break down amino acids into usable compounds for healthy functioning.
Threptin Lite Biscuits Ingredients
Ingredients present in the Threptin Lite Biscuits are as follows:
- Casein Protein
- Zero Sugar
- Dietary Fibre
Casein Proteins power Threptin Lite Biscuits
Threptin Lite biscuits contain Casein as the major protein source. These proteins are commonly found in mammalian milk and dairy products. It comprises about 80% of the proteins in cow’s milk. It can be a huge supplier of amino acids, carbohydrates and essential nutrients such as calcium and phosphorus.
Threptin Lite products feature high on the PDCAAS score. The Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) is a score that evaluates the quality of protein-based on the amino acid requirements of humans. It provides a score based on the ability of humans to digest it. Threptin Lite Biscuits have the PDCAAS score of 1 as they contain casein milk protein. This in itself, is a testament to the quality that the Threptin biscuits bring.
Benefits of Threptin Lite Biscuits
- It is a high protein and comes with added soluble and insoluble fibres which reduce the body’s ability to absorb fat. It lowers cholesterol and absorbs fat to reduce heart risks. Therefore, it makes Threptin Lite Diskettes helpful to diabetic patients.
- It contains antioxidants, homocysteine-lowering B vitamins which helps diabetic patients and calorie-conscious people who want to restrict carbohydrate intake.
- Its scientific formula releases energy slowly to manage blood glucose levels to support weight management.
- It helps build muscle mass and support heart health as well.
- It contains stevia, an artificial sweetener that is safe for diabetic patients.
Uses of Threptin Lite Biscuits
Some of the Threptin Lite Biscuits uses are
- It has high-quality casein protein which has a PDCAAS score of 1.
- It provides sustainable energy and a continuous supply of amino acids for 24 hours.
- It helps in improving glycemic control.
- It helps in protecting lean muscle mass and helps build your body.
- It protects the tissues from getting damaged through the antioxidants.
- It provides a reliable munching option for people with diabetes and those who are conscious about their calorie intake.
- It provides instant energy which in turn helps in overcoming tiredness and weakness.
- It builds resistance in the body and does not allow further infections.
- It increases satiety while reducing cravings, especially between meals.
Threptin Lite Biscuits Dosage
Threptin Lite Biscuits should be ideally taken to reduce dependencies. You can take 3 to 5 units of the Threptin Lite at 11 am or at 4 pm as a reliever between meals. You can also take it as a replacement for breakfast. It can perfectly fit as an evening and bedtime snack as it comes packed with all ingredients in it.
Threptin Lite Biscuits Price
Threptin Lite biscuits come in various weight categories. You can buy them in 100g, 300 gm, 500g, and 1 Kg boxes as well. Ideally, a 275g pack of Threptin Lite biscuits costs around Rs. 452. You can buy them directly from Amazon at a good discount also. Apart from here, you can buy them from your local grocery stores and pharmacies.